Online CEU Courses
Continuing Education Credits through the Board of Behavioral Science Examiners are now available for MFTs & LCSWs!
For further information:
Dr. Steiner will soon provide online Continuing Education Contact Hours:
- for Psychologists through APA
- for Counselors through NBCC and NAADAC
- for Nurses through CA-BRN
COURSES WILL INCLUDE
- Creating Your Therapist's Professional Will (meets requirements for mandatory Law & Ethics CEUs.)
- Helping Your Clients Live More Fully With Chronic Pain
- The Nuts and Bolts of Starting and Maintaining Groups
Dr. Steiner’s 6 hour course: The Therapist’s Professional Will: If Not Now, When?
ONLINE VIDEO COURSE FOR LAW AND ETHICS CEU CREDIT!
Please join the mailing list to be notified when online courses will begin.
DID YOU KNOW?
The Board of Behavioral Sciences ruled that effective February 1, 2003, all 36 California CEUs required for continued licensure can be earned through online courses.
Be sure to check with your licensing board to confirm that all requirements are met.
We are currently negotiating to offer CE credits for writing your Therapist's Professional Will. The choices will be a one hour session or 4 - 6 CEs for completing the Professional Will at your own pace.
YOU WILL BE ABLE TO:
- Sign up easily and securely online.
- Read the short articles via online links for 2 CEUs or use the downloadable forms available on the Enhanced CD to do the complete Professional Will, and earn 6 CEUs.
- The online courses will not require passwords or special software. Complete courses in one or more sittings for up to two years.
- Read the material online and/or print it and/or download it.
- Take the post-test as many times as you need to.
- Receive your test results and a printable certificate instantaneously online.
- Receive your CE credits the day you submit and pass your post-test, your course completion date.