As a psychotherapist, I love helping people live life to the fullest. I give keynote addresses and motivational talks, lead workshops, and consult with patients, organizations, practicing therapists, and medical practitioners.
"Dr. Steiner's work is important and should be shared with as many people as possible!"
— Sue Bender, author of the New York Times bestseller
Plain and Simple and Everyday Sacred
This site includes a wide range of information and tools including:
- Information about my therapy services for individuals, couples, and groups to deepen interpersonal relationships
- The Rollercoaster of Chronic Illness — How to Add Joy to the Ride™, an inspirational CD
- The Medical Information Form™, a free, downloadable method for patients to keep track of their medication and emergency contact information
- My articles and publications about dealing with chronic pain, medical illness, therapy groups, and tips for self-help groups and organizations.
- Speaking engagements and consultation services for consumers, mental health professionals, medical professionals, and small business owners
- Recommended Readings
- Health Resources
Feel free to check out my You Tube clip (produced by the American Group Psychotherapy Association) about the benefits of group therapy, specifically for people with medical issues and illnesses.
Note to Psychotherapists: This website used to contain information of specific clinical relevance for practicing psychotherapists. That information has been moved to www.PsychotherapyTools.com
This website complies with accepted disability access standards.
Find out more information about the Accessibility of the website.