Booking Dr. Steiner for Speaking Engagements
Dr. Steiner is currently booking keynote addresses, training events and speaking engagements for 2024 through 2026.
Feel free to email her for the more comprehensive copy of her Talk Topic Menu.
Meeting professionals, conference planning committees
Dr Steiner has made numerous presentations internationally, nationally and locally. She prefers to design each presentation to address the particular needs of your membership and organization. Depending on the needs of your membership, the format can include interactive sections, short small group discussions etc. For further information or to discuss hiring her to speak at one of your organization's events, please leave a message at (925) 962-0060 or email your phone number, and a variety of times when it would be convenient for her to return your call.
If you are interested in arranging for an interview with Dr. Steiner, please leave a message at (925) 962-0060 or send an email with your phone number, and a variety of times when it would be convenient for her to return your call.
Most Popular Topics:
- "The Rollercoaster of Chronic Illness: How to Add Joy to the Ride"
- "The Therapist's Professional Will: Start Yours Today!"
- "The Nuts and Bolts of Maintaining Healthy Groups"
- "Preparing Your Small Business for Expected and Unexpected Absences"
ORGANIZATIONS & SPONSORS OF DR. STEINER'S PRESENTATIONS
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center, Herrick Hospital Psychiatry Grand Rounds, CA
- American Group Psychotherapy Association, annually since 2006
- American Psychological Association Annual Convention
- Annual Tobacco Treatment& Prevention Conference, 2021
- Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation
- California Association of Marriage and Family Therapists, Santa Clara, CA
- California Pacific Medical Center, Radiation Oncology Department, S.F.
- California Pacific Medical Center, Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, S.F.
- California Psychological Association
- California Society for Clinical Social Work
- California Society for Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- California Specialty Hospital, Vallejo, CA
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation Support Group Facilitators
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Research, Inc., annually since 2000
- Family Service Agency of the Central Coast, Santa Cruz, CA.
- Feeling Good Whole Health, Fremont, CA.
- FilmTx Continuing Education Law and Ethics Seminars
- Front Street Inc, Santa Cruz, CA
- International Human Learning Resource Network, annually since 1994
- Kaiser Hospital, Department of Psychiatry, Walnut Creek, CA
- Lafayette Chamber of Commerce
- Marin CAMFT
- National Organization for Victim Assistance National Conference
- National Register of Health Service Psychologists
- Northern California Group Psychotherapy Society, annually for 20 years
- Northern California Multiple Sclerosis Society Facilitators Conference
- Northern CA Society Clinical Social Workers Mid Peninsula Chapter
- Northshore Senior Center, Seattle, WA
- San Antonio Group Psychotherapy Association
- San Francisco State University, Department of Social Services
- Santa Clara Chapter CAMFT Northern Region
- San Luis Obispo Chapter CAMFT
- Satir Global
- The Psychotherapy Institute of Berkeley, CA, annually since 2006
- University of California, Davis Coronary Heart Disease Reversal Program
- University of California, San Francisco Symposium Presenter
For a complete list of past speaking engagements and trainings, talk topics, and her CV, please contact Dr. Steiner at (925) 962-0060 or via her contact page.